Chocolate and Beauty?

I'm sure, Sisters and Brothers, that most of you are familiar with Dove Chocolate. In terms of chocolate, Dove creates good chocolate at a price that most people can afford. At first, the products they offered were limited -- milk chocolate or dark chocolate. However in the past few years they have expanded their product line.

I got a 5.36oz "Dove Beautiful" package on sale. This past week I tried it to see if the claims that it would "promote beautiful-looking skin" worked. I used it as directed, one serving a day and as recent studies I've seen suggest by only drinking water with it and by not using other chocolates for the days I tried it.

This isn't pure chocolate. It has artificial ingredients even a casual look at the ingredients will show. It boasts that it has vitamins C & E, biotin and zinc and this is certainly something most chocolates do not have added to them.

During the time this one package offered me chocolate, I saw absolutely no improvement in the "beauty" of my skin. I even told friends and family about it before I began and checked in with then once I finished.

Your Chocolate Priestess then must say that as far as "Dove Beautiful" is concerned, one package worth will not provide benefits. If you want to spend money to try more packages, go ahead. I did not think though that this chocolate tasted as good as some of their other products so make your choice with this in mind.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments