CBC Chocolates, Spezzatino Magazine & Cookbook Contest

Today, your Chocolate Priestess received two offerings from CBC Chocolates. Their assorted wine truffle box and a sample of their "brew series" chocolates. I will reveal these in the next few Saturdays.

In other news, I was interviewed this morning Spezzatino Magazine for their future issue on chocolate. The interviewer was great and we got to talk about social and personal awareness concerning eating and using chocolate which you all know is important to me. Please check them and CBC out today.

In other news, I wanted to pass along a link to another contest some of you might be interested: Cookie cookbook. This is from a Foodbuzz buddy of mine.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

If you are reading in the eastern half of the Midwest, don't forget The Chocolate Cult's first CONTEST.

Comments

bagnatic said…
wow, you are a chocolate fan! i pale in comparison :)
Thank you so much for looking out our posts here on The Chocolate Cult.

I used to be a chocoholic -- that isn't a good thing. When I started practicing moderation and purposefulness with chocolate it changed me in wonderful ways. I'm losing weight, feeling better about myself, saving money, and enjoy the chocolates I do eat far more than I could have imagined.

I hope you keep reading, bagnatic.