American Chocolate Week

The fun holiday, American Week of Chocolate, has been going on this week since Sunday, March 14th, and will end tomorrow when we have another Saturday Sacrament.  You want to come back for that because I vegan Ester Bunny that actually tastes great!

As you have seen I've had posts all week about finding chocolates during a recent trip.  I ended up finding seven chocolate shops in a nine day period of journeying so those reports will continue as I eat my way through their offerings and the things I bought.  This will likely take a few weeks as I continue to have Sacraments to reveal and news to discuss.

Today though your Chocolate Priestess just wanted to remind you that if you have celebrated all week you still have today and tomorrow to celebrate with American chocolate.

Tell me what you did to celebrate.  Who did you visit?  What did you buy?  When did you eat it?

If you haven't celebrated yet, tell me if you plan to and how.

Sisters and Brothers, may you, too, take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments

Cacao-Me said…
In celebration of American Chocolate week, I've been blogging and reviewing chocolate desserts in the Berkeley area. It's been a lot of fun, especially as I save the best post for last on Saturday. Check it out: http://cacao-me.blogspot.com/
Those look great, Cacao-Me. I did notice however that you don't have a "follower" or "reader" button -- you might want to think about adding one.