What Type of Chocolate Did You Use this Holiday Season?

From: http://hubpages.com/hub/Christmas-images
Your Chocolate Priestess saw that the Kelly School of Business, a branch of her local University, conducted a study that said the top two treats for 2010's Holiday season has been Chocolate and Candy Canes.  I want to know what you did for treats this year, Sisters and Brothers, regardless of the holiday you celebrated or will celebrate this winter.

After Christmas I'll be sharing some of the wonderful chocolates and cocoas I used in Sacramental posts.  For now let me say that I used chocolate for baking and I also bought some candy for giving most of it was chocolate of some variety -- white, milk or dark -- but some was hard candy, too.  I did not buy candy canes however since we still had some left over from the previous year.  The major holiday we celebrate is Christmas though we also have friends and family who celebrate other holidays and thus we are certainly happy to try a variety of treats.

So please do leave a comment, it will only take a few minutes, and let us know what types of chocolate or candy you made or bought this December and for what holidays.

Happy Holidays to you all no matter the Event you Celebrate!

Comments

Allison said…
My sister and I made lots of cookies and candies in our annual holiday cookie-baking extravaganza. Our favorite, and the only chocolate cookie included, is Magic in the Middles; we also used a TON of bittersweet chocolate for several batches of Needhams, perhaps my new favorite food ever. :-)
Happy holidays! -Allison@KingArthurFlour
elizabeth said…
We're planning to make candied citrus peel dipped in chocolate to celebrate all of our local Florida citrus. I also want to make red velvet cookies, which are chocolate, with this amazing beet extract food coloring I just found.
That sounds yummy, elizabeth.
Have the sweetest Holiday Season.. I overdosed in Nutella this year!
I wish I could have more Nutella myself, Pegasuslegend. I have to be so careful around my house with allergens. Thank goodness we can all have Chocolate!