Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chocolate Day

Today, Sisters and Brothers, is "Chocolate Day" not to be confused with things like "National Chocolate Day" or "World Chocolate Day" or "International Chocolate Day" -- this is just plain old "Chocolate Day".

So here's your assignment, write down what you have that has chocolate, cocoa, or cacao in any form in it and leave us a comment.

OR you may leave a comment with what you plan to eat today to celebrate.

Mine had more chocolate drizzle
I'm starting my day off with a Fiber One™ Chocolate Oatmeal bar along with a glass of cranberry and carrot juice after biking for 30 minutes.


For lunch I made chocolate milk the way my mother always did.  Almost full glass of skim milk with Hershey's syrup stirred in.  I used the lower sugar variety that was not available when I was a child.

Finally for dinner we had one of the ice cream bars you'll see featured here on the "Saturday Sacrament" on July 9, 2011.

Now, how did you celebrate "Chocolate Day?"

6 comments:

Victoria (The District Chocoholic) said...

Um, I already sneaked a small bite of a Vosges Naga bar - coconut, curry, and milk chocolate. Coconut is healthy, right?

TheChocolatePriestess said...

I'm sure our Chocolate Coconut Acolyte would agree with you, Victoria. Good job starting today off with a big of chocolate.

Emily said...

I had a delicious chocolate chip cookie for lunch without even know it was chocolate day. I would have planned something way better for breakfast had I known. I have a dark chocolate bar calling my name to finish the night!

Kelly said...

Mmm happy chocolate day! I'm going to have chocolate chip muffins for breakfast! :)

Nava.K said...

What healthy breakfast you have picked for your day. I always watch my diet all the time, so its going to be the normals meals at home.

TheChocolatePriestess said...

I strongly believe that one can watch their diet all time and not forget chocolate -- just watch how you take it and how much.