Then this evening we are going out to dinner to celebrate and I'll have chocolate then, too. Except I didn't! The choices for desserts were limited and there was only one chocolate option that I honestly didn't feel in the mood for so I went with cheesecake instead.
I share the exact birthday date with the following fellow famous people(1). I'm famous just in a much smaller circle than most of these guys which means I can shop in sweatpants if I like without being worried about it.
- 1969 – Catherine Zeta-Jones, Welsh actress
- 1969 – Heather Stewart-Whyte, British supermodel
- 1969 – Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, American guitarist, songwriter, recording artist and producer
- 1969 – Hal Sparks, American actor
- 1969 – Hansie Cronje, South African cricketer (d. 2002)
- 1969 – Bill Simmons, American sportswriter
- 1969 – Tony Womack, American baseball player
I wonder if there were any events or individuals related to chocolate that tie to September 25? Nope, not that I can find. Please let me know if you find something.