March into Chocolate 2014

Is the title clever or just stupid, Sisters and Brothers? Would you prefer something "witty" or just straight forward for these calendar announcements? You let me know and I'll adjust because I want you to keep reading and planning out your celebrations with Chocolate.

1st Thursday in March = World Book Day  -- This would be a great day to do a feature in honor of so I'll see what I can do!

March 6 = National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day -- This is all sorts of creamy goodness, anyone know of a recipe they want me to try for this?

March 8 = National Peanut Cluster Day -- Peanuts are not tree nuts, my hubby can have these, so should I make something?

March 14 = National Pi Day which is often treated as a pie day number 2

2nd week of March = Chocolate Chip Cookie Week -- A week for my childhood favorite.

March 18 = National Oatmeal Cookie Day -- Add in cocoa, toss in the chocolate chips and you got a twofer celebration.

March 19 = National Chocolate Caramel Day -- We've got a feature review for you in honor of this date so mark your calendar and check back in.

3rd week of March = American Chocolate Week -- For our readers outside the USA, do you have access to American made chocolate? Do you think it is any good in comparison to your own chocolate traditions?

March 24 = National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day -- I have a partner who loves raisins but not really chocolate... he's crazy.

March 25 = International Waffle Day; Pecan Day (not national) -- Once more combine these, add in some cocoa and/or chocolate chips and you're celebrating in three ways!

March 26 = National Make Up Your Own Holiday Day -- Ideas?

March 28 = National Black Forest Cake Day -- I don't think I've ever made one of these.  Who out there has?

Comments