Chocolate at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast with Mary Poppins
Our first full day in a theme park at Disney World was at Disney's Hollywood Studios but first we had a character breakfast at the only restaurant we revisited during this second trip to Orlando: 1900 Park Lane. On April 4, 2017, I already talked about and showed you the chocolate I found at the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast so I won't repeat that here. But here's a photo of us with Mary Poppins that I didn't include in that earlier post.






Minnie's Seasonal Dine
We were running a bit late to get to the theme park after breakfast, free transportation through the Disney resorts is great but you don't control when you leave or arrive, so we really focused on doing everything we wanted to do and not on finding chocolate. I know, you are disappointed but I did have chocolate at Disney's Hollywood Studios, I promise. Most of that chocolate came at our dinner reservation at Hollywood & Vine for Minnie's Silver Screen Dine character meal (the theme changes throughout the year so you might see it as simply Minnie's Seasonal Dine when you go to make reservations). The meal cost one sit down meal point for each of us from the Deluxe Meal Plan. Here we are with the hostess, Minnie, herself.

The meal at Hollywood & Vine was buffet style and their dessert bar was chocolate heaven. Check you everything I had from it: chocolate soft serve ice cream, chocolate chip cookie, cream puff, chocolate peanut butter truffle, and chocolate peanut butter cupcake. They also had chocolate drizzled macaroons but that wasn't safe for my hubby because of his allergies so I passed on that one so I could kiss him safely.

Hollywood & Vine Chocolate Desserts

On our way out of the theme park we stopped at Beverly Sunset Building and went into the Sweet Spells shop for a treat using one of our Snack points from our Deluxe Meal Plan. They had a lot of options and the decorative tone of the place is villians. I got this huge peanut butter cup with dark chocolate Mickey image on the top and then split it later with my husband. It was delicious.

Sweet Spells Peanut Butter Cup Dark Chocolate Topping
That was our first full day in Disney World in terms of chocolate.

Comments

Emilie said…
I am super impressed that you found that much chocolate without even trying!
Dinner at Hollywood and Vine had a lot to do with it.