Are You Ready for the 10th Annual Chocolate Walk?

In just three months, I and a few others will meet up in Nashville, Indiana, for a charity event we've been doing for 8 years. The Brown County Humane Society's Chocolate Walk. This year marks the 10th year they've been organizing this event. In honor of that, I recently went to their headquarters to check them out, interview people there, and highlight some of the pets up for adoption in a rare video interview here on The Chocolate Cult. My visit resulted in a nice video that I've broken into three parts so you aren't overwhelmed. Today we'll look at part one and then over the next two weeks, the other two parts. I hope you enjoy it and leave comments either here or on YouTube.


Comments

mavido79 said…
I can't wait for this year's walk. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.
We've been lucky so far. One year was a bit warmer than normal but we just wore t-shirts. A couple of years required gloves to start but once you start the trek, you warm up.