Hey! You Got Your Reese's Cup in My Gourmet Marshmallows!

Marshmallows.

Gourmet Marshmallows.

What could improve them?

How about Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

240Sweet sent us their Reese's Cup Flavor Pack of 10 marshmallows for free to test out and reveal to you all today; no other form of compensation was received.

Let's look at the marshmallows first.

Reese's Cup 240Sweet Gourmet Marshmallows
You can see that the marshmallows are white, there are pieces of the peanut butter cups, chocolate, and even peanut butter inside of the marshmallow. They are not identically shaped at all probably because they are made in smaller batches by hand not by machines. Hopefully you noticed that these are setting on top of graham crackers. Which takes us to how we tried these: as ingredients in s'mores!

I preheat my oven to 350°F. I used chocolate flavored graham crackers, just the store brand, and placed one puff on each. and left uncovered. I used one of silicone baking mats on a cookie sheet for easy clean up. I baked in the oven for only 5 minutes. As you can see they expanded quite a bit.


Top that with another chocolate flavored graham cracker and let it cool just enough so you can enjoy it. It will be sticky! But the marshmallow also melted quickly in my mouth, there were bursts of peanut butter and chocolate, and it worked great with these crackers. I don't usually recommend not having a candy or chocolate bar for s'mores but really you don't need it with this simple recipe idea.

What do you think? Does this look tasty to you?

Simple Recipe: 240Sweet Reese's Cup S'mores

This is a new flavor from 240Sweet. I recommend it and my s'mores loving co-testers recommend it, too. Please do check out the Reese's Cup Flavor Pack or if you have tried it already, leave a comment and let us know if you agree that these are good.

Comments