4th of July Sundaes 2018

It was too hot and humid where I live so we had an indoor picnic and I made my family these. The Wilton Sugar Sprinkles and Jimmies are part of a Wilton Cupcake Decorating Kit. It is took hot to make cupcakes right now but the sprinkles and jimmies have multiple uses, don't you think? The sprinkles and jimmies you see in the photos below were sent to me for free from Wilton via the Amazon Vine Program in exchange for a review on Amazon.com; this is a bonus for them and I'll do another when I try out cupcakes.


Let's take a closer look at each.


Chocolate Frozen Yogurt, Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream, foam cakes, Wilton Sprinkles.


Vanilla bean ice cream, Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream, foam cakes, Wilton Sprinkles.


Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Chocolate and caramel syrup, whipped cream, foam cakes, Wilton Sprinkles.

Comments