25 Recipes You Want to Bite Into

This is another cookbook, Just One More Bite!, I've had around for several years. I finally had to admit that I was just not going to get around to trying out enough recipes from that I could finally reveal it all to you on The Chocolate Cult. Normally I want to try at least two or three recipes before I review a cookbook, but since I have used several recipes of various types from the Mr. Food Test Kitchens in the past, including some of these many years ago, I believe I have enough experience with their style of recipes to know these will be good. Instead, let ask the most important question for us on this blog: How many recipes in this general cookbook have chocolate or cocoa as an ingredient? I counted 25! I received this cookbook from Mr. Food Test Kitchen for free in a contest a few years back after I joined their website. I still get recipes from them every week and I do use them from time to time. They didn't ask me to do this article for you all so nothing was received in exchange for sharing this with you.

The chocolatey recipes are in 2 of the 7 chapters of the book -- chapters "Irresistible Breakfasts" (pages 1-16) and "Delectable Desserts" (pages 145-184). Let's look at the breakfast chapter first.

"Irresistible Breakfasts" includes the 4 following recipes that include some chocolate ingredient.
Silver Dollar Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Caramel Turtle Monkey Bread
Mini Double Chocolate Muffins

"Delectable Desserts" includes the following 19 recipes that include some chocolate ingredient.
Sky High German Chocolate Cake
Cold Fudge Cake
Chocolate Drenched Pound Cake
Black and White Texas Sheet Cake
Back to Basics Coffee Cake
Fudgy Cherry Cola Cupcakes
Boston Cream Cupcakes
Éclair Cake
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
Tin Roof Pie
To-Die-For S'mores Cheesecake
Diner-Style Brownies
Hawaiian Nut Blondies
Milk and Cookie Brownies
Chocolate-Covered Mint Brownies
Brownie Crisps
Grandma Casey's Almond Roca
Glazed Hermit Bars
Chocolate Chip Crispy Cookies
Brownie Waffle Sundaes

Many of these recipes use shortcuts and prepared or mass produced foods. Let's be honest her. For many of us, that is how we cook, bake, and eat so it is nice to see a cookbook for the average person. The ingredients will be easy to find, the steps to follow simple, and the tools used are common and not fancy.

If this book sounds fun and useful to you use this link below to see if you can still find the book on Amazon.com.


Comments