World Chocolate Day Challenge

Sisters and Brothers, your Chocolate Priestess told you yesterday that today in The Chocolate Cult was your day to witness. I need to see dozens and dozens of comments on today's post answering the following questions.

Where do you currently live? (Just the country please to protect your privacy)

What chocolate did you ate/drank in honor of World Chocolate Day? (Brand and type of product)

Where was chocolate was that product created? (Country where it was manufactured, look on the label carefully, try to get something that isn't made where you are living)

Where did you find this chocolate? (Grocery, convenience, specialty store?)

Would you recommend this product to others?

On Sunday morning I'll create a list or products and countries we all tried so give me a lot of comments so I have a lot to work with. I look forward to your witnessing on this blessed World Chocolate Day.

Sisters and Brothers, may you too take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments

mavido79 said…
From the USA, I purchased a Lion candy bar, made by Nestle UK. It's rather like a cross between a Kit-Kat and a $100,000 bar. I found it in the Britain section of the World Foods aisle at my local megamart. If you like chocolate, caramel and crunchy stuff, this is an excellent bar and I would highly recommend it.