Chocolate in July

July is "National Ice Cream Month" in the USA.  Beyond that there are oddly several more chocolate holidays in this next month.  I saw odd because July is hot and as we know chocolate keeps best under limited temperatures and in moisture controlled situations.  I've never lived anywhere that I could just leave out some chocolate for even a half an hour and not have it melt.  But if you want to find a way to celebrate with chocolate here are some options so mark your calendars and be prepared to share your celebrations with us all.

July 1 = "Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day"
July 7 = "Chocolate Day"
July 18 = "National Ice Cream Day"
July 28 = "National Chocolate Milk Day"
July 30 = "National Cheesecake Day"

Yes, I realize that three of these are not innately chocolate but really why would you not want to add chocolate to such a wonderful fun holiday?

On some of these days I'll be doing reviews while on others I'm going to talk about the history of the holiday or share a reflection of my own wonderful memories of a particular dessert or drink.  Keep tuning in during July because while it make be hot and humid, we don't stop worshiping with Chocolate around here.

Sisters and Brothers, may you, too, take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments