Is No Sugar Added Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Truly Good Good?

Good Good Choco Hazel Spread

The first fresh review of 2024 is here courtesy of Social Nature platform. I used a coupon they sent me to get a free jar of Good Good No Sugar Added Choco Hazel Spread. No other form of compensation was received for sharing my honest opinion of the product on the Social Nature website; this article is a bonus for them and the brand.

This is a small container, only 12 ounces, but it may just have the ten servings it claims if you scrape it out. Two tablespoons equals a serving with 180 calories. That's on part with my Kroger creamy peanut butter and 20 calories less than Nutella and some other brands that make this type of flavored spread.


It does require stirring but that was easy to do and it was easy to spread. I was surprised at how easy it was to remove the inner seal, too.


The big question is: Is this worth the cost because it is not cheap or even inexpensive compared to most over brands offering a similar flavor.


Instead of cane or beet sugar being added, this uses Maltitol and Stevia. That may be a problem for some of you because it is not uncommon for one or both of those to cause digestive issue. Luckily that isn't me. The result is a sweet spread. If they had not added any sweetener, this would have had a dark chocolate flavor, but in this case, the sweetness followed by the hazelnut were the two strongest flavors. It was good, but it wasn't great because the chocolate was weak in comparison.

If I had not had the coupon, I would have paid $6.63 for this at our local Walmart. Frankly, that is not a price I'd pay for this product when there are alternatives at a lower price.

If you've tried it, let me know what you think in a comment.

Comments