A Spooky Turn for Valentine's Day with Hazelnut Kisses

 It has been awhile since I needed to do a mid-week special review, but with those three types of candy coming via the Amazon Vine program from Kandy Korner, I wanted to make sure you had time to check them out. I received this candy and no additional compensation in exchange for writing my honest opinion in a review on the Amazon website. This article on The Chocolate Cult is an unexpected bonus.


This five pound bag of Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Kisses made me blink a few times because the color scheme is orange and black which reminds me far more of Halloween than Valentine's Day. But if you or the person you buy these for really love hazelnut, I don't think the color scheme will matter that much. Each kiss has a roasted hazelnut in the center of it. A few of the kisses had their tips broken and some of the wrappers were a bit torn, but not many at all for the amount there was: 428 kisses!


This is an excellent price per Hershey Kiss or per ounce for this candy, especially since the Hazelnut only came out in 2015 and is more difficult to find than the other standard flavors. The bag is not resealable, so after I dumped these out to count them, I had to store them in another large resealable bag.

This is a good buy that I recommend and it also earns Sacrament status.

Comments