Your Chocolate Priestess does her best to give honest descriptions and reviews of chocolate related products as you all know. However, she, like everyone else, has food preferences, dislikes, and even hatreds. Coconut is something she has great difficulty being unbiased about.
Thus, I am opening a new position within the Cult with the official title of “Chocolate Coconut Acolyte.” Please read the requirements and how to apply below. If you think you are qualified and you want to join us, follow the directions.
Requirements for the Chocolate Coconut Acolyte:
1. Must have a fondness for chocolate and coconut together.
2. Must live in or near enough to Bloomington, Indiana that you can assist The Chocolate Priestess a few times a year for special coconut sacrament reviews.
3. Must have reliable transportation so you can get to these review meetings.
4. Must be at ease with eating chocolate and answering questions about that experience — The Chocolate Priestess will write the articles and simply lead you in the proper testing of potential sacraments.
The winner will have their views of chocolate and coconut published on The Chocolate Cult, receive free samples of all products they are asked to test for this purpose, and enjoy one-on-one testing led by The Chocolate Priestess to ensure the integrity of the reviews. No other monetary or product compensation is offered, and all reviews will become the property of The Chocolate Cult/The Chocolate Priestess.
A formal agreement between the newly chosen Chocolate Coconut Acolyte and The Chocolate Cult/The Chocolate Priestess will be presented to the winner for her or his acceptance or rejection. If the first place winner rejects the agreement, the position will be offered to the next place winner until the position is filled.
How to Apply:
1. Join The Chocolate Cult at http://thechocolatecult.blogspot.com/ — you must be a visible follower, not anonymous.
2. Post a comment to this announcement where you describe in 200 words or less why you think chocolate and coconut make a great combination and why you want to aid The Chocolate Cult by becoming an Acolyte.
3. Do not include personal contact information yet … the top five applicants will be asked to contact The Chocolate Priestess directly, and at that time such information will be required.
This application period will last for 60 days from the posting of this information or from May 28, 2009 through August 3, 2009.