Dean's Offerings


As you may recall, Sisters and Brothers, your Chocolate Priestess reviewed the chocolate variety of Dean's Over the Moon milk a few weeks ago. In my search for healthier chocolate milk which tastes good I wasn't finding much that didn't have a lot of fat or which didn't cost a lot.

On Friday I received three, yes three, coupons for FREE half gallons of their products so I will be reviewing them in depth in a forthcoming Saturday Sacrament.

Just a note that there are only 15 more days until I pick the finalists for the Chocolate Coconut Acolyte on our first contest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm . . I just had a coupon for cents off the other week. I'd hever heard of this brand until then. Is it fairly new?
Yes, I think it is fairly new, Cooking Mama. When I do a search for the product three companies are actually (or were) using this name for a varietyof fat free milk they say is creamier than regular skim.

This is the post I did about it earlier: on July 7, 2009, http://thechocolatecult.blogspot.com/2009/07/deans-over-moon-milk.html
Keithgarrick said…
I am going to have to try this one, how did you get the coupons.
Kiethgarrick, I got them because Dean's saw a product review I did and they want me to do a "Saturday Sacrament" review.

I found my first coupon for this product just in our newspaper coupon section at the end of August.

You can also check their website and see if they offer coupons to the general public: http://www.overthemoonmilk.com/