Chocolate Holidays in March

Starting next week we will see a few chocolate related holidays you may want to celebrate, Sisters and Brothers.  Here is the list that I currently know about.  If you know of others, please leave a comment with the holiday and the date and if it is nation or region specific.

March 14 = National Pi Day -- often celebrated with pies of some type so why not make it a chocolate type of pie?

March 14-20 = American Chocolate Week -- plan to have a small amount (1oz or so) of chocolate every day to celebrate

March 24 = National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day -- I should do the Chunky review that day, it has raisins....

March 26 = National Make up Your Own Holiday Day -- I've love to hear your ideas for this one.

Sisters and Brothers, may you, too, take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments

Cacao-Me said…
thanks for the word on the upcoming American Chocolate Week. I've been baking my way through Alice Medrich's Bittersweet book and posting on my blog - http://cacao-me.blogspot.com/. I think I may attempt her bittersweet brownies in celebration of the week - well, at least for one day of the week. Now what to do the other 6?
Remember Moderation and Purposefulness for us here, Cacao-Me. Why not try different types of recipes? A drink? An entree? Keeping them small and sharing them so you don't over do too much each day?