Firefox Chocolate Options

Recently, users of Firefox could chose a persona for their browsing.  In this case, the persona is the top and bottom of your viewer window that you'll see with some pattern that shouldn't interfere with anything else on your screen.  Note: the links are for the US but I'm sure if you use Firefox else where you can quickly find these.

Of course, your Chocolate Priestess had to check this out with the latest update.

I did a search for "chocolate" around 1:20pm on Thursday, October 28, 2010, and up popped 128 personas related to chocolate.  I looked through them all and I choose this one called "Chocolate-Chocolate-Chocolate" though I don't think it's related to the company that has sent us products as Sacraments.


I was also tempted by a few others as well.

Chocolate Rose:



Chocolate is a Girl's Best Friend:

 
So, have you all looked into adding a bit of calorie free chocolate to your day if you use Firefox?  Please leave a comment and let us know.

Comments