What's Your Favorite Chocolate Milk?

Today, Sisters & Brothers, is "National Chocolate Milk Day" so I have one very important question for you.

What is your favorite chocolate milk?

Is it a particular brand?  I loved Dean's Over the Moon but it seems to have disappeared in my area.

Is it only available at a particular restaurant?  I can't think of a good chocolate milk place, can you?

Is it what you make and home and if so how do you make it?  I love using the Hershey's Dark syrup or their light syrup but I always use skim milk because that is what I grew up drinking.

Leave a comment telling me what you favorite chocolate milk is.

Comments

Wyrenth said…
Hmm, that's hard for me to answer. I don't have a "favorite" per se as I have "old standbys." I grew up on Nesquik (just called Nestle Quik back in the day) in powder form, but I also like regular chocolate syrup (any brand, it's mostly corn syrup anyway).

Growing up, I'd spend summers watching the animated "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe," playing Final Fantasy 1, and drinking a giant Coke glass filled with chocolate milk. It always separated by the end of the night. Then I'd crash on the couch.

Ah, youth. You destroyed my circadian rhythm, but I forgive you.
What a beautiful memory, Wyrenth. Thank you for sharing.
JohnH-HudsonMA said…
The 2% chocolate milk from Amalgamated Dairies Limited (ADL) from Prince Edward Island, Canada. They also have 1%, but it's not nearly as good. Note - I'm from Massachusetts, not PEI or anywhere in Canada!
How neat that you found this old post and left your thoughts, JohnH-HudsonMA! I've never heard of this brand, I'm in Indiana. Now I"m curious.