Check Your Choc-o-holic IQ

Your Chocolate Priestess keeps her eyes out for things that might be of interest to you all. Fun things, scientific things, self-improvement potential. Today I want to share a link with you all to a survey from Web MD that looks at Chocolate, our favorite topic.

You can access the survey here.

Go do that but stay on this page as well and when you are done, share your scores with us.

I'm not prefect in my knowledge of all things chocolate, just your leader in our quest for more information and better chocolate.

My score was out 14 of 18 questions right.

Now go take the quiz and show me your knowledge!

Comments

I wonder if we missed the same four questions?
Cacao-Me said…
17 of 18. i missed the question about america's favorite. i thought hershey (which i don't care for but have heard most americans do). i should have known it would be snickers because snickers are my fave choco bar!