Candy Gifts in an Instance

Sometimes I like to give my loved ones and friends a little candy pick-me-up, I'm sure you've done a similar thing or had someone do that for you. Just hand you a little candy with a smile, right? If we're in the same house or the same town it's easy to just see them and given them these small presents of chocolatey treats. Has to be chocolate, folks, this is The Chocolate Cult after all. But what if my friend or my family member I wanted to share some candy with loved in another city or state? Sure, you can send chocolates and candy almost everywhere but that can be pricy especially as the temps go up.  INSTACANDI is a way to send an envelop of candy for the flat rate of $9.99. INSTACANDI sent us this particular package that you will see today for us to review.

There are 10 different types of Instacandi that you can send from their website plus a business option that gives price discounts for volume orders. The types of INSTACANDI packages you can send are: Easter Eats (probably changes seasonably), Sweet Treats, Birthday Bits, Thankful Things, Happy Candiversary, I Heart U, Sorry Sweeties, Congrats Candi, Get Well Goodies, and Mindful Mix. Each has a different mixture of mostly mini versions of popular candy.

This time around we did a video review so please take a moment and watch our video then leave us a comment and let us know what you think of the INSTACANDI service.



Comments

It looked like a good variety, especially the addition of the Andes mint since I don't see those very often. Confetti is a bit of an annoyance to me, but at least it wasn't glitter...;-)
Abby Gitlitz said…
I agree, the confetti is a bit annoying, but otherwise I think the mix isn't bad. I think I would like to see a mix that doesn't involve the candies that I can easily get in a mix bag from the grocery store. Something more out of the ordinary, signature, foreign, or fancy.