National Chocolate Ice Cream Day 2017

Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!

Do you like chocolate ice cream?

I find that chocolate and cold have a conflict; the cold tends to dampen the flavor of chocolate. Therefore a good chocolate ice cream is one to remember.

I want you to leave a comment and tell me what your favorite chocolate ice cream is?

What brand if you buy it from a grocery store?

What shop if you buy it at an ice cream shop?

What recipe do you use if you make your own?

Need some inspiration?

Check out photos from some of our previous chocolate ice cream posts!



So leave your comments and let me know about your favorite chocolate ice cream!

Comments

Jack said…
Oh My God !! Chocolate ice cream my absolute favorite ! You know is generally my favorite flavor and not just in ice cream. But chocolate ice creams are just the best !
Do you have a brand you prefer?

We've tried a lot of brands here and I try not to play favorites, just judge each as I encounter it.