Chocolate Caramel Snowmen are What Your Holiday Needs

We return to Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate to start off the Winter Holidays of 2018 feature articles.
Caramel Snowmen covered in Milk Chocolate
Today I want to show you their Handmade Caramel Snowmen that are covered in milk chocolate. The box contains 7 of these adorable little snowmen. I'll show you their box in a while as well as what is inside of them but I think this is a cute way to kick off December, don't you? It was hard to follow our standard procedures when opened the box these came in but you all expect that as do the companies who send us their creations to reveal to the work so I exercised self control. Was the wait I went through worth it? You'll have to keep reading to find out. Please, when you've finished reading let us know what you think in a comment or just click one of the reaction squares below the text. I know, I know, you want to get to these caramel dudes and I will but let's get the legal matters out of the way. Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate sent us this box of their Caramel Snowmen in exchange for a fair and honest review; no other form of compensation was received.

Many of the ingredients in these snowmen are fair trade certified  by Fair Trade USA -- cane sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, and invert sugar. These also include soy lecithin, natural flavors, corn syrup, whipping cream, butter, whole milk, salt, and vanilla. A detailed list of allergy information is included on the box.


Each of these was individually set in paper and a plastic section to protect it meaning this should travel through the mail well. You can find them here on the company's website. These are clearly modeled caramel filled chocolates. Each snowman measures 1.5 X 1 X 0.75 inches, a good two-bite size. Alone they have a strong milk chocolate fragrance with a strong under scent of vanilla, and a hint of butter. Here's a closer view of them.

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Snowmen

I cut one open to check out the caramel. As I hope you can see, the caramel is thick and flows slowly but steadily from the opened section. It has a strong butter scent but no saltiness. I licked out the caramel to taste it alone. It is indeed buttery with a tangy sweetness to it. It is very thick yet it melts o my tongue.


Then I finally eat a section with both caramel and chocolate. It makes a sharp snap when I bit one in half. The first flavor is the caramel followed by a creamy yet strong milk chocolate. As I chew it, the chocolate and caramel blends well, the vanilla even comes out with each chew but the milk chocolate taste never fades. This is a balanced treat that milk chocolate and buttery caramel lovers should enjoy.

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Caramel Snowmen

Not only are these cute and tasty but they meet our standards for real chocolate and ingredients. I appreciate the attention to working with fair trade producers, too. I think these are Sacrament Worthy milk chocolate. I hope you check them out before your holidays really kick into high gear and your stress increases. I promise these will bring a smile to your face and to the faces of anyone you gift with them.

Comments