What is Your Favorite Easter Treat?


Today for some of us (next weekend for others) is Easter.

Instead of reviewing a product for you all, I want to ask you a question.

What is your favorite Easter Treat?


Has it changed over the years?

My favorite now and since I was a child has to be Reese's Eggs, the flat ones, not the actual egg shaped ones. I remember my parents and I visited Hershey's factory in Pennsylvania decades ago and we bought a dozen of these fresh from being made. They didn't make back home because we loved them so much. Yeah, I can't claim to have learned good eating habits from my parents really.

Even after 10 years of trying so many wonderful chocolates and candies, some of them specifically for Easter, I still love these. In fact, if I don't get some, I feel disappointed and I may go out and try to find my own. I'm not sure what is is about these because I've had other Reese's Easter candies and didn't really like them. Maybe it is the balance of peanut butter and chocolate coating compared to the size. Maybe it is the connection to the wonderful trips my parents took us on every summer for the entirety of my childhood. Whatever it is, these are my favorite Easter treat.

Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorites are.

Comments