Cheesecake Bar

Do you recall a short video I made about a Brownie Bar I enjoyed at a local, woman-owned, chocolate business? No? You can check it out here.

The Olive Leaf and The Bloomington Chocolate Company is doing a series of pop-up dessert bars through the summer of 2019. Every other Saturday you could join me (or go on your own) to enjoy their treats. I recommend going early because Linda Armes, the wonderful woman behind the chocolate, told me that they sold out of their brownies a couple hours early last time we covered a pop-up event there. You can also follow them on Facebook and get information about their events that way. Below is a photo of their schedule.


On the morning of Saturday, May 25, 2019, I and a partner went to the same place, The Olive Leaf, in Bloomington, Indiana, for The Bloomington Chocolate Company's first Cheesecake Bar. I'm not the wiz with videos so this time around i just did a basic photo shoot for you all to enjoy.

You can make your own cheesecake by picking toppings or use the pre-test menu of treats. The toppings include berries, chocolate chips and shavings, whipped cream, three types of sauce, nuts, and oreo cookie crumbs.


Let's see what we choose.

I picked the Turtle Cheesecake. Doesn't it look yummy?


My partner picked Oreo but he adjusted the recipe with plain caramel and not Ghirardelli chocolate sauce.  They didn't put the cookies on top because of the box but I'm sure he will do that later.


I shared one of these photos on Instagram the day I visited this pop-up Cheesecake Bar so if you want to see the chocolate I find when I find it, you must follow me on Instagram by clicking this link.

Comments