Chocolate Backpack?

National Backpack Awareness Day is Wednesday, September 18th, which was created to draw attention to the fact that children are being asked to carry a great deal of weight in their backpacks not only to school but around schools. Weight on your body, particularly when you are growing, may change how bones and muscles develop. But other styles of bags can also cause problems if they hang on one shoulder or across the body. So is the style of bag, how it is used, or the weight that is the issue? All three.

One of the reasons that I hate purses is that it became very difficult to find cross-body styles that were large enough to hold the minimum that I needed -- my wallet, my phone, my sunglasses, the car fob. Yet a backpack can look unprofessional so I was hoping this would look more stylish while being a size that would fulfill my needs.

The description of the product made it seem like it should work for carrying paper and pens or even books for short classes or lectures. However, the pack is more rounded so the height and width quickly diminishes to make it nearly useful to even hold my simple leather portfolio that I carry to take notes with. It certainly didn't work with my laptop but it would hold a tablet or small laptop.

I was sent a free Tommy Hilfiger Backpack Jaden in the Tan Dark Chocolate style through the Vine program at Amazon in exchange for a fair and honest review on that website. No other form of compensation was received and this article was not expected by either Amazon or Tommy Hilfiger.

Comments