Get Ready for National Hot Cocoa Day 2019

Friday, December 13th, is National Hot Cocoa Day so in preparation for that, I want to share this Victor Allen's Coffee Indulgent Hot Cocoa that I was sent via the Amazon Vine program with you all.

Victor Allen's Coffee Indulgent Hot Cocoa
I don't own a Keurig or similar machine, so I tested this with a group of friends using a friend's machine. The cups were easy to use once we all were show how to use the machine. I'm not a big fan of the fact that these types of products create either trash or recyclable plastic but it is what it is and I know that a lot of you reading will have these machines so I need to share these types of products.

Victor Allen's Coffee Indulgent Hot Cocoa K-Cups
The resulting cocoa needed to be stirred a bit as it cooled and you need to let it cool or it will burn your mouth. Each K-Cup creates a 70 calorie drink so it fit easily in my daily calorie count and it might fit into your dietary program, too, unless you are cutting out sugar; this has 4 grams added sugars. The hot cocoa flavor was creamy but still chocolatey and not as sweet as I worried it would be. Overall it was pleasing to drink for everyone that tried it out.


If this would fulfill a need in your household, you can find them on Amazon.com.

Comments