Decorating Halloween Cookies

I've been sad that this is the 1st Halloween since this blog started that we will not have a Halloween Treat Challenge winner. With the pandemic putting a damper on a lot of Halloween fun, I got out an older cookie decorating kit from Oreo, bought some more Oreos, more frostings, and got out other spooky edible decorations so my household could decorate cookies last night. Check out what we did in about 90 minutes.

My 1st 4 Halloween 2020 Cookies

Boy's Best 2 Halloween Cookies


Hubby's Best Halloween Cookie


Not every design we created was complicated.

My most simple Halloween Cookies

Boy got tired Halloween Cookie

My attempts at simple Halloween Cookies


Not every design we tried worked out great.

Hubby's who cares about the person base Halloween Cookie

Hubby's not happy but I think it is a clown Halloween Cookie

I was trying for Headless Horseman Halloween Cookie

That's what we did last night.

What kind of chocolate baking or chocolate candy making fun have you been up to?

Comments