Advent Calendars at My House

 I hope long time readers of The Chocolate will remember the video review I did of this advent calendar years back in 2012. You can still see that video here on YouTube but let me warn you that I didn't have bans back then and I think I look horrible! 

Hubby's Advent Calendar

This year, I wanted my own advent calendar but finding one that wouldn't take up a lot of space yet could be used over and over, year after year, was difficult. I'm not 100% happy with this one that I found in a Target store, but it was inexpensive and the chocolates and candies I wanted mostly fit into the pockets.

My Advent Calendar


Advent calendars are not something that anyone in my household grew up doing so that Lindor calendar was the gateway 'drug' for us, you might say.

Do you have an advent calendar tradition in your family. Leave a comment and let me know.

Comments