What's Your Favorite Chocolate Candy?

Happy National Candy Month!


We have covered candy over 150 times here on The Chocolate Cult. Obviously, we only cover candy with chocolate in some fashion. To name on the brands we've covered would take a lot of time, so instead, I want to hear from you.

What is your favorite brand of candy that has chocolate in it?

If you can't narrow it down to just one, list your top five in a comment.


I'll start us off with my Top 5 Chocolate Candy, in not particular order.

Reeses -- almost anything but Reeses but I do love the ones with dark chocolate best.


Hershey's Dark -- I grew up on Hershey's but when they went darker, I loved it.


Crunch -- If you can find the darker version, I love it, but even milk pleases me.


Unreal Dark Peanut Butter Cups -- More intense versus of the flavor combinations I love.


Three Musketeers -- So chocolatey and fluffy without be difficult to chew.


Now it is your time.

Tell me what your top chocolate candy is in a comment.

Comments