The Sweet Side of Healthy Snacking

Can a company called Sweetside Candy Co deliver on healthy snacks options. Let's find out today when we look at the Healthy Snacks Variety Pack for Adults gift box I received through the Amazon Vine program. As you can see in the first photo, the snacks were divided into two sections in the box -- one side was the bagged chips and the other was smaller snacks items ranging from bars to . This division within the box gave the snacks more security when they shipped and made it easier for me to take them out, though I could imagine it might make it faster for someone to sort through them as well. There were indeed 63 individual pieces of snack items included so let's take a look at three groupings of them. Remember when I share what I get through the Vine program here on The Chocolate Cult, it is an unexpected bonus for both the brand and Amazon and I receive nothing for doing so, but if you follow my links, I am an associate and will get a small fee.

We'll start with the chips which range from veggie based sticks to popcorn in two forms, the triangle shaped and the basic popped corn.


Next we'll look at the non-chocolate snacks. As you can see fruit based and nut based on the main two categories. You could also split these into breakfast items such as the Nutrigrain, and pure snacks like the Welch's fruit gummies.


Finally, what you all come here for, the chocolatey snacks in this giftbox. In terms of the amount, 15 or 24%, this is up there with the highest percentage of chocolate in these snack gifts boxes I've been getting all summer to test and review. There are only two brands -- KIND and Quaker -- but I do love them all so that's fine by me.


The variety is so great in this box that there are sure to be snacks you love, like, tolerate, dislike, and even hate. A wide range of allergies are possible triggers so you just have to read each snack's wrapper. If you see a lot of snacks that you or a loved one would love, please do check out this gift box.


Comments