More Reese's Heart than You Can Handle for Valentine's Day

This is the third Valentine's theme product that was sent to me via the Amazon Vine program to review from the company Kandy Korner in exchange for a review of them on the Amazon website. No other form of compensation was received for sharing my honest experience with the products nor for this article on The Chocolate Cult.


My favorite candy to get for any holiday is Reese's. This five pound bag of snack size Reese's Hearts thrilled me to no end. I counted 129 piece in my five pound bag of them. 


This is an excellent price per snack size Reese's Heart, however, they are packed so tightly in the bag that when I randomly opened a few to check them there was a high rate of being slightly smashed even on the top layer. If you don't mind that damage, this is an excellent way to get a lot of these treats at a quite reasonable price. Note that the bag is not resealable, so once opened, you will need to store the candy in something else.

Comments