Wear Your Chocolate Love on Your Crocs

October 23rd is National Croc Day which celebrates shoes by that name which were introduced to the market in 2002. I have never wore or owned a brand before I was offered these chocolate themed charms from Safitoya to review via the Amazon Vine Program. Ideally, I would have shared this review with you on the 19th, but I have an exciting post that connects with National Food Science Day which is on October 24th, so I pushed the Croc charms review to today for you all. Just think of this as giving you more time to check them out if you like what I say in the review. I was sent this package of charms for free to test and write a review on that website. This article is an unexpected bonus and no additional compensation was received for sharing my honest opinion about them.

As you can see, the charms are in a resealable bag which makes them easy to store. You probably don't want to use all of them at once, so having such a bag is a big positive because you don't need to find another way to store them or keep them in a box or bag with other charms. This decreases the chance that the charms will be damaged in any way while you store them. 


The charms look a lot like molded chocolates might in mini form. None of them are the same as you can see. The "mint truffle" shows you the base which is how you attach them to the crocs. 

Comments